Bike/Walk Central Florida is hosting its signature 28-mile ride bike ride, the 5th Annual Bike 5 Cities, on Saturday, October 30, 2021 in partnership with the cities of Orlando, Winter Park, Maitland, Casselberry, and the town of Eatonville.
WHAT IS BIKE 5 CITIES RIDE
Bike 5 Cities is an inclusive, 28-mile bike ride to show people of all ages and biking abilities where they can comfortably ride a bike through the neighborhoods in Winter Park, Eatonville, Maitland, Casselberry and Orlando.
We are excited to welcome back riders in our three different ride options: 1) a guided, small group ride; 2) a self-guided, ride on your own; 3) or the new family-friendly ride. We are continuing to keep the event safe and germ free.
WHERE DOES THE RIDE START?
For the Guided, Small Group Ride, you choose from one of the five host city locations. For the Self-Guided Ride, you have a choice of two cities to start the ride: Winter Park and Casselberry. There are limited spots at all five cities. We encourage you to register online early before all the spots fill up.
|Mead Garden in Winter Park||Community Center in Eatonville|
|Community Park in Maitland||Wirz Park in Casselberry|
|Druid Park in Orlando|
- October 30 7:30 AM EDT - Ride Start: Ride on Your Own (All Cities) - 7:30 am to 8:30 am
- October 30 8:30 AM EDT - Ride Start: Guided Rides - Group 1 (All Cities)
- October 30 9:00 AM EDT - Ride Start: Guided Rides - Group 2 (All Cities)
- October 30 9:30 AM EDT - Ride Start: Guided Rides - Group 3 (All Cities)
- October 30 10:00 AM EDT - Ride Start: Guided Rides - Group 4 (All Cities)
- October 30 10:00 AM EDT - Ride Start: Family Friendly Ride (All Cities)
- October 30 10:30 AM EDT - Ride Start: Guided Rides - Group 5 (All Cities)